Wednesday, August 26, 2009



My life is all about me and those I love and choose to share it with!!!! I'm 28 years old, I'll be 29 in October. I work full time as a medical biller for the time being. I love the color pink, and I'm a Daddy's girl. On July 3rd, 2009 I became a biological Aunt for the 1st time. My sister has 2 step children, Christina and Hunter, they are my world. Little Daniel joined us recently and boy I can’t explain the love I have for him. It is neat to see who a baby looks like and how much they change.


















I love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He gives everyone the strength they need when they think they're weak!!!

"Nothing of eternal significance has ever been accomplished apart from prayer."
















Let not your heart be troubled..you believe in God..believe also in me..In my father's house are many mansions..if it weren't so I would have told you..I go to prepare a place for you..I will come again...




































































The first step in gaining wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.












We survive through the darkness, with what we learned in the light.








OF EVERYTHING I LOVE......I LOVE MYSELF THE MOST..............
































































































































































THINGS I LOVE ARE.....

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment